Friday, December 12, 2008

tagged

1) Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate most definately. Egg nog is beyond disgusting!

2) Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? sits them under the tree

3) Colored lights or white? it depends

4) Do you hang mistletoe? no.. I have no one to kiss. eh heh eh heh ... haha

5) When do you get out your decorations? well, mother decorates... and like the day after thanksgiving.

6) Favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? either rolls or mashed potatoes

7) Favorite holiday memory as a child? maybe when one of my aunts on my dad's side threatened my brother and said she was going to rip his arm off... I was scarred for life.. but it is amusing.. now that she is not around.. haha

8) When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I really have no idea.. I just think I always knew. haha

9) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? no

10) How do you decorate your trees? with ornaments and lights.. but currently I don't have one due to having 5 cats

11) Snow, love it or hate it? I have never really been in real snow.. so idk

12) Can you ice skate? yes, i'm not pro status but I like it!

13) Do you remember your favorite gift? I can't really pin point a favorite...

14) What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Jesus <3

15) Favorite Holiday dessert? cookies

16) Favorite Christmas tradition? opening presants

17) What tops your tree? an angel

18) What's better giving or receiving? giving :D

19) Favorite Christmas song? mary did you know?

20) Candy Canes, yummy or yucky? yummy if I'm in the mood

21) What do you want for Christmas? i'm not sure

22) Do you attend an annual Christmas Party? no

23) Do you dress up for Christmas eve? if there is a service at church yes

24) Do you own a Santa Hat? yes.. it's a pooh one!

25) Who do you normally spend Christmas with? my family

You know what's next right? Time to tag people
um, hattie.. cassi,,.. anyone else who hasn't been tagged ( i really don't know who has been tagged)

2 comments:

just_me_tiff said...

never really been in snow.....psh

Unknown said...

we need to go on the toy story ride!