Friday, December 19, 2008

now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?

so a lot of people say that you are like your friends. I agree with this to a certain extent. I am my own person and I want to keep it that way, but there are certain things that I know i pick up. Like my coworkers and my boss all played mafia one night and my boss kept saying "CLEARLY!" and so to make fun of him we would say it all the time and now I say it all the time in my everyday vernacular. haha. But I pick up other things too, for example, if my friends are trying to always do what is right, I will want to do the same. I am realizing how important it is to surround yourself with people that will help you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love you.

just_me_tiff said...

i love flaso...

Alexis said...

I think you are like no one else... but you also have some pretty spectacular friends...so that is...in the stolen vocabulary of others...FULL of win!