Tuesday, December 16, 2008

nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy

So today the new fall out boy cd came out! ( did u really expect me not to blog about this? haha) I just started listening to it. And I am soo happy. What I have heard is great! I specifically remember the day that their last cd came out because I was allowed to skip school because the night before was a late night. .. the night my dad walked out. I remember buying the cd at target and wondering what the future held. luckily fall out boy didn't let me down and they had a great cd. Now a little over a year later things may not be perfect.. but they are pretty good. .. and fall out boy is still in my heart. ( even though I can't love pete wentz anymore because he is married and has a child)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pete wentz getting married to another woman is the best thing that ever happened to you!!

there is a HOT Tattooed-Jesus loving man out there... who will love you and only you!! and he will not be Pete Wentz!!!

Iloveaussies said...

pete wentz yeah