Sunday, May 4, 2008

Completely unmotivated

So I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. But.. I have to, can't skip because I only have two weeks left and finals week. So I am supremely excited about almost being out of school. And no summer classes for me! Just work... and fun. And hopefully marrying Steve Trainer in the parking lot in between penguins and Bally's. hehehe. So I have decided that I haven't had anything insightful to say since I got this thing. and .. I'm sorry. So I will get off for now.

6 comments:

sarahbeth said...

Yay, Brittany! I'm so happy you're on here now!

staceelianna said...

im pretty excited that i get to take your wedding pics. they'll be basically amazing. you and balding steve trainer. JKJK!! <3

Unknown said...

... Steve Trainer is sadly not Australian... i don't know if i could approve of this wedding.

Nicky Stade said...

Who says blogs have to be insightful? LOL

Alexis said...

yeah, what Nicky said.

sharkiepatronus said...

But, Brittany, if you didn't go to school, how would you have shown off your impressive knowledge of the Russian Revolutions and the Communist Manifesto? LOL! I think the hot guy dropped the class... :( We'll see if he is there today...

CSUDH Rules!