Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my first real blog

Yay! It's Friday. I do love Fridays! And I also do feel very special being on here with everyone else now! Anyway.. so my birthday is coming up in a little over a month. Now, normally I really don't care. I mean. I'm just getting a year older. What's the big deal? But then I realized.. I'm at a really good age. Not only do I get to do things like get tattoos and percings.. but I am like at my prime. I know this sounds stupid. But when I was in highschool I was always upset because all the hot guys were like 20 and over and I was just a child.. but now...boys start getting cute at this age. And that.. is exciting. !

3 comments:

staceelianna said...

oh BOB!! haha! i love that that is what you think about as you get older!! =] i wish you were coming camping with us this weekend! even though i know you dont haha!!

<3

Alexis said...

Yay for non-campers... and you are at an awesome age. Enjoy it.

Unknown said...

seriously BOB... why are you so BO-ish???

i wish you were going camping with us too... it would be amazing!!

i love that you have a blog because now i can actively read about your steve trainer adventures!

<3 you! check your email!