Friday, January 22, 2010

wooow I haven't been on here in ages

It is weird to be back on here again. I have been so busy I don't take the time to get online. ( hence the fact that I no longer have my facebook or go on myspace) I have experienced and learned so much since the last time i was on here. I will not write it all for it is not all so lovely but what I will share is this song. I love it so and it is so truthful.

oh you bring- HIllsong United

VERSE 1:
Oh You bring hope to the hopeless
And light to those in the darkness
And death to life
Now I'm alive
Oh You give peace to the restless
And joy to homes that are broken
I see You now
In You I'm found

CHORUS:
And You opened the door for me
And You laid down
Your life to set me free
All that I am will serve You Lord
And You opened my eyes to see
All the wonder and awe of Christ in me
Jesus You're everything I need

VERSE 2:
Oh You fill those who are empty
And rescue those in the valley
And through it all You calm my soul
Oh You find me in my weakness
And heal the wounds of my heartache
I worship You in spirit and truth

BRIDGE:
All honour
All glory
All praise to You


I really want to point out the line that says ".. and joy to homes that are broken" because I got to see that played out this Christmas. My family (as in my dad, mom, and siblings) were all in the same house and it was a nice time. I didn't know when I would see that day. But I am grateful that it is here.
Well I don't have much time to be on here so hopefully I will be back later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! i'm so excited!!!

Alexis said...

I wish you would share it all :)

Your Christmas makes my heart melt. I know it doesn't *fix* everything but wow. :*)

I want you to know, Brittney, that I love you so much and pray for you regularly. You are an amazing young woman and I am excited to see where God leads you!