Thursday, January 28, 2010

tomorrow and... the future?

So once again I have been trying to get a new job. I am not getting any younger and I know that I need to start looking forward to the future and looking to get more opportunity because there is none at penguins. So I have filled out a few applications and today I took one to the Elephant Bar. They have open interviews so I got interviewed and it was good and so they set up another one for tomorrow. Please pray that God's will be done. I know that He wanted me to be at penguins but now that time is over. The bad thing about me getting this job is that I will not be able to wear any fun nail polish. Like what is the point of living if you can't do that? I can also only have one piercing in my ears at the time and all of my tattoos must be covered. Sigh. I guess you have to do what you have to do. But I am curious to see what will happen. I know I will cry when I leave penguins, but I know I have to do it.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I will be praying for you Britt! How exciting to change and nerve wracking too.