Wednesday, January 27, 2010

today they came!!

So throughout my life I have come up with these ideas of things that I "need". When I was in jr.high I desperately "needed" a pair of combat boots. I wanted them soo badly and I got a pair from my parents for christmas. They were legit. I would wear them all the time to school and I even got out of doing p.e. occassionally, until my teacher realized I was using them to get out of it.
Then a few years later I decided that I needed to wear what I call "lumberjack hats". Like the hats with the flaps that you could wear over the ears or pin them up. This didn't last very long for I found out that I am allergic to wool ( and most of those hats are made of wool) and I also figured out that boys don't look at you if you are a lumberjack. So I scratched that.
The latest thing that I have discovered I needed is (drumroll please..) ......... COWBOY BOOTS! haha I never thought that I would see the day that I would want some. I always thought that some of them looked nice on other girls but I didn't think I could pull them off. So I discussed it with my mom and sister ( who happens to be my fashion consultant) and they said it would be a good idea. So I decided to invest. My mom looked all over online for a cheap pair that I loved and we found one. And they came today!!!!!!! I am wearing them tonight to church! So far I think they r a great investment.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think they are too!

Hattie said...

Super cute post :) Personally I am afraid of anything "country", but I am sure your boots are spiffy!

Nicky Stade said...

Aw, I was in and out of Nate's office so fast I didn't even notice! I'm sure they were adorable, though!

Alexis said...

They were freaking adorable on you!