Tuesday, August 18, 2009

gonna rock the floor, gonna dance to the tempo

So here i sit looking at the lack of advice I got on my last blog. Clearly no one reads these things. But I still type for myself and for the fact that maybe it will help me later on in life.
I am also inserting all my music back into my computer. We had to get 56 viruses taken off so that also meant all my music is lost. It has taken me at least a month and I am nearing the end. It is just crazy when you think about it. Like how are they able to put music on discs and how r things like cd players and computers able to read them? It is also crazy to look at my little gold ipod and see all the thousands of songs that it holds. The other day al and I went to amoeba music and I looked at the big records in awe. How did people figure out how to record something and put it on vinyl? I just don't get it. But I sure do appreciate it. But what I do not appreciate in computer viruses. Hopefully I won't have to do this again for a long time

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

Brittany, I'm going to be honest...I did read your blog yesterday. I read everyone's blog when they update it (I can't help it...I've been blogging for 5 years, so I guess I like to read others' every once in awhile...LOL) But...I didn't post a comment because I have no advice. I really don't know what you should do. :( I'm sorry.

Unknown said...

i'm sorry i've never replied... this is why you should always text me haha.

Miss Candice said...

I have been soooo far behind on reading blogs... the summer away really threw me off! lol. But yeah, I often wonder how people have figured out how to do all that stuff, too. Then I have to stop thinking about it before I make my head explode... I'm just thankful that there are smarter people out there who know how to do such things! lol