Thursday, November 13, 2008

everything everything's magic

So Friday night ended up being quite a surprise. That day I didn’t think I was going to be doing anything really exciting considering work had caused me to miss out on plans. So I got off of work, ate something and Denise decided that we needed to do something. So we decided that we should go see a movie but we couldn’t agree on one. So then she decides that we should just go to Disney land and buy passes. So we just left. It was the most adventurous thing that I have done .. ever. Haha. I haven’t been to Disneyland in ages. It was so amazing. I went on all the rides that had been changed. It hadn’t been the best day, but it was the greatest way to end it… and the happiest place on earth.

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

Yay!! We should have a Disneyland Girls Day!

Unknown said...

we should totally have a girls day at disneyland! it would be so much fun!

and we are so awesome for just randomnly going to DL on Saturday! i really had a super fun time!!!

sarahbeth said...

Random impulsiveness is amazing!