Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This operation's been abandoned once again

So I failed the special k challenge. Haha. I didn’t finish it. I had like 5 days to go. I only lost like one pound. It really wasn’t worth it. I also found myself gorging when it came to dinner because that is the only time that I could eat something not special k related. Haha. Now, I know what you are all thinking.. I know that I don’t need to lose weight. So it’s not like it’s a big deal. But I would like to get rid of the pooch. And that is why I did it. I guess I just need to do 1,000 crunches a day. My coworker says that is what Britney Spears does. Haha. So we will see how that works out. Don’t think that I don’t appreciate myself, because I do. But if I find an opportunity to make myself better, I will take it. So I am going to be eating normally again, well, maybe not like I used to. But we will see what happens.

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

So if I make a chocolate cake on Friday you'll eat some? =D

Miss Candice said...

haha. I'm sorry you only lost one pound. It's because of your body type. Your body doesnt want to let you lose weight because if you do, you will cease to exist! LOL

Unknown said...

well i'm glad you quit it because it's not healthy, you are basically starving yourself! there are healthier ways to lose weight... i know i'm not the shining example of weight loss... but who knows maybe one day i will be lol... without special k! lol