Saturday, October 4, 2008

our lives in general are one in the same

So I have had an amazing weekend so far. Last night I saw Mxpx for the third time. it was so grand I can't even explain it. They never let me down. They always deliver a great show with great songs and ... of course.... the bass toss! It's classic and amazing. I wish I had that many basses,, so that I could throw them around.. but sadly I am not mike. And it was soo completely adorable.. this guy came up on stage and proposed to his girlfriend. It was so magical! It was a great night. We were in the very front and then afterwards we got to talk to them. But now I am tired.. so I will go.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

sarahbeth said...

Sweet bass!
Proposing at a MxPx concert, huh? That's random. But pretty cool!

Can't wait to see you soon!

Miss Candice said...

It was an awesome show! And it was great being RIGHT up by the stage... the only bad aprt was that sweat from that band before MxPx dripped on my forehead... ewwww!