Wednesday, February 3, 2010

chicken with soy and balsamic dressing

So a little while ago I purchased this book "Harumi's Japanese Home Cooking" on amazon. So I decided that I would try making something from it. So last night I made the chicken with soy and balsamic dressing. Now, I have never made chicken before in my life because I am so afraid of killing someone with salmonella. But I made it and it tasted great and it was fully cooked! Now I feel like a grown woman! haha. My sister loves to help me make things so she helped out as much as she could. Here it is.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! it looks good! and Healthy!!! good job Brittany! :D

Nicky Stade said...

Awesome! Cooking at home is the way to go :D (It took me 10 years of marriage to learn this...hahahaha)