Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things r looking up

So I know a few posts ago I was talking about a new job.. well, now it looks as if I won't need one. Basically my boss is letting me have the perfect schedule and I am working some major hours but I get the two days I am at school off. So it is really helping a lot. And he is nice to me now! He used to be such a jerk... and only to me! But now everything is all good.. it makes me happy... oh and ... I officially have 5 cats! ( that is what happens when your mom finds cats.. brings them home.. tried to force them on people.. and then they can't take care of them) just to let u know!



that is what all the cats do... they come to my mom

5 comments:

staceelianna said...

your boss loves you because youre a middle child. and he is a middle child. and you got him a bday card. =]

yay for kitties...you love to have cat hair in your eye. hahaha. :P

Nicky Stade said...

Do you want a 6th cat? I know someone who is trying to find a home for one...LOL

Miss Candice said...

Hahaha! Well I'm really glad that things are starting to look up at your job. Oh, how Junesoo loves you! hehe... and it even rhymes!

And I find it so funny how you guys have all girl cats. I love the little cat/crazy lady pic you posted too. It made me "LOL".

staceelianna said...

everyday when i see the title of your blog. instead of reading "thing r looking up" i read things are shaping up... and i get a panic at the disco song stuck in my head.

things are shaping up to be pretty odd. little deaths in musical beds. so it seems i'm someone ive never met.

just thought you should know.

Kevin said...

I hate cats.