Thursday, September 18, 2008

maybe whale training isn't my calling?

So today I got my first paper back in english. It was a timed in-class essay. Marie Barteld is my teacher so I would joke around with my brother that I have to get an "a" in her class because she knows me. haha. But I got my paper back and she said it was a perfect paper the best she has read so far! geez! And there were no grammatical errors at all so when the other students were fixing what they did wrong, I had nothing to do. haha. So that made me feel good. And she thinks that I should definitely do something with writing in my life... I never told her how I thought about changing majors... so.. now, idk what I should do

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pray about it, but we still need to train ... just for the fun of it (:

Nicky Stade said...

Marie Barteld is awesome! =D

staceelianna said...

well, at least you're only doing your generals now... you have a whole year to decide what you're going to do with your life! and then change it 27 times after you finish school :D

Miss Candice said...

Well... I would say to continue heading the way you are heading... continue with your current major. BUt, on the side keep training, start volunteering and maybe take one class about marine bio stuff each semester (or during summer break). That way you have a set goal, but at the same time you're not completely closing off the possibility of someday being an animal trainer.

Cassi said...

Maybe you will write ABOUT Marine life...

sarahbeth said...

lol, good luck with Mrs. Barteld!