Sunday, March 8, 2009

I will never end up like him, behind my back I already am

Have you ever got the giggles real bad? Well, I have. The last time, on thursday night worship practice. We all got in a prayer circle getting ready to pray. A lady ( whose name I cannot think of at the moment) was talking about her prayer requests and about how so and so is dying and then my brother just starts to laugh. So, of coarse this makes me laugh. We tried to pull it off like he was choking, but he was still chuckling which made me laugh. Unfortunately I could not contain my laughter and it just kept coming, and the lady just kept talking and then she started to say that her mother was very ill and it was at that moment that I erupted in loud laughter. I felt horrible. I do not know this lady, she has just got on the worship team as a backup singer and now she must think that I am a horrible person. But she just went on and on. Finally we started praying after what seemed like forever! I was biting down on my gum so hard as to not laugh again.. It was really really bad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are a horrible person... but that person over there is a person too. Today is your day! <3