Saturday, January 31, 2009

It’s ok if you break, you’ll see colors again

So pretty soon it will be the month of February and so that means I have failed at the memorize two Bible verses a month thing. I only memorized one. I memorized Isaiah 41:10. ( And also got it tattooed on me) It goes like this:

So do not fear, for I am with you; Do not be dismayed for I am your God; I will strengthen and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

I think that is a very important verse to learn. I wanted to know it because when hard, scary, or stressful times come, I want to remember that He will help me through. It is easy for us to pray for God to deliver us from the problems, but it never seems to happen that way. Joel Osteen says, “Faith doesn’t always deliver you, but it will always carry you through.”

I have yet to decide what I will memorize next,.. but I have to figure it out soon!

4 comments:

staceelianna said...

i only memorized one too! :D yay us hahahah. <3

i have a note to give you tomorrow at church!

Miss Candice said...

I think that's a very good verse to memorize :)

Unknown said...

i'm worse than you are... i fail. lol

sarahbeth said...

I'm so excited that you guys are memorizing verses too! I, of course, HAVE TO for Master's, but I'm so happy that you are doing it out of free will! Yay!