Wednesday, April 1, 2009

there's somebody else who feels the same somewhere

Why is my dad not a rockstar? That is the question I have been pondering. Last night I was reading some of the book U2 by U2 and I got to the part where it's 1989, the year I was born. and both the edge and bono have daughters who are born around the same time as me. One is even like ten days older than me. And i'm thinking, wow somewhere around the world those girls have a completely different life. Their dads are rich.. and mine is just a failure. I know that i shouldn't say that, but I couldn't help but imagine what my life would be like if my dad were in U2. I think that I would want the edge to be my dad. Yes, that sounds good.

2 comments:

Cassi said...

yeah... but are their daughters following Christ??? I would say that you have the richer heritage.... by far!!!

Unknown said...

i agree with Cassi 100%

and besides had you been the daughter of the U2 dude your life would have led you on a completely different course... without your awesome friends... and quite possibly without Jemaine... you think about that, think about it.