Wednesday, May 13, 2009

• The months they don’t matter, it’s the days I can’t take, when the hours move to minutes and I’m seconds away.

What to blog? What to blog? Well, finals are next week so that’s kind of cool in a way because that means that school is almost out. I really need to register for summer classes. I just haven’t had time. I really can’t wait for summer. Summer means more tips and getting to work with 2 people at a time. It’s really fun. We just laugh all the time. Summer also is going to bring Encounter the hillsong conference that I will be attending. I am beyond excited. The vans warped tour has an AMAZING lineup this year so I will definitely be there also. Those are my summer plans so far. And I guess we’ll see what else summer brings.
Ice Cream Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for August... that weekend is going to be the most amazing ever. We need to find things to do before that weekend. Have you talked to Lizzy?